BD & Sales Group
Business Development & Sales Manager
Jamdeo is looking for a Business Development Manager to create, maintain and foster new key accounts on a world level. You will focus on driving business to the company by building new key customers relationships, maintaining current customer relationships. You will be required to assist in identifying new business opportunities, negotiate contacts, and close business accounts.
If your interested read on!
- Research prospective accounts in targeted markets, pursue leads and follow through to a successful agreement
- Understand the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Work with management to set up the business development process and to follow the process
- Collaborate with design and development to ensure that requirements are met
- Key up to date of our products, our services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Define and develop lead generation strategies and marketing plans for new accounts to further penetrate existing accounts
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Present company service offerings to prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals
- Maintains an ongoing relationship with prospective clients, client consultation and development of proposals
- Post secondary degree or diploma
- 5+ years proven track record in business sales
- Network of contacts with advertising agencies and VPs/Marketing Directors on the client side throughout Canada;
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and statistical analysis software
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships, and take direction and criticism in a positive manner;
- A well-defined sense of diplomacy, including solid negotiation, persuasion, conflict resolution, and relationship management skills
- Politically and culturally sensitive
- Commitment to privacy and ethics;
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines;
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly and to ensure they are clearly communicated to an audience;
- Energetic, self-motivated, and results-oriented;
- Self-starter that can drive new business opportunities
Thank you for applying but only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Jamdeo is committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. We will accommodate the needs of applicants under the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarian with Disabilities Act (AODA) throughout all stages of the recruitment and selections process. Please advise the Human Resource Department to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout the process.